For Halloween but really, these should be enjoyed for the month before and after October 31st – especially if you have a penchant for buying lots of Halloween themed-candy and will have leftovers. There’s cookies, cookie dough (both monster themed, ofc), two black cocoa bakes and a lot of ways to use up eyeball candy!
10 Things to Bake for Halloween
- Edible Brown Butter Monster Cookie Dough: packed with oats, peanut butter and made with brown butter to make it extra delicious. Add any and all the chocolate candies you want.
2. Oreo Meringue Brownies: Black cocoa brownies that are equal parts bittersweet and fudgy topped with a marshmallow oreo meringue.
3. Butterscotch Blondies with Halloween Candy: the base of these leveled-up blondies is a true butterscotch base which rests overnight for optimal flavor. Add all your favorite candies to these chewy, yummy bars!
4. Caramelized White Chocolate Fudge: Just two ingredients to make this rich and creamy fudge that has notes of toasty chocolate & caramel. Easily used in any halloween themed mold or rocky-roaded with some add-ins.
5. Monster Cookies, monster themed: this small batch recipe yields just six large, super chewy cookies made with lots of oats and peanut butter. Eyeballs are optional.
6. Halloween Magic Bars: Swap coconut and nuts for chocolate & halloween candy in these one bowl, super easy magic bars.
7. Chocolate Caramel Peanut Brownies: these don’t scream halloween but everybody knows the most coveted candy (after reeses ofc) is a snickers. Imagine the look on your neighbor’s face when you show up with homemade snickers brownies!
8. Black Cocoa Cake: Few cakes embody the soul of halloween as this dark, dark chocolate cake. Made with black cocoa which gives it a smoky, earthy taste.
9. Apple Cider Marshmallows: Grocery stores are shoving apple cider at you as soon as you walk in and I think it’s because they know that you want to make these marshmallows. No cornstarch or corn syrup – these are a simple boil and whip and taste like wonderful fall. They make great edible gifts but only if they actually make it out of your hands.
10. Halloween Cookie Box: Take a ton of the above, add white chocolate chip cookies (but with halloween sprinkles) and you’ve got yourself the most epic Halloween cookie box.